Attention! You might be using bus A/C the wrong way during epidemic!
During the period of the new coronavirus (COVID-19) epidemic, how should public bus air conditioners be properly used and effectively disinfected?
Operational recommendations during the outbreak：
1、 During the epidemic period, it is not recommended to use air conditioning for vehicles. It is recommended to open windows for ventilation or use skylight exhaust fans to achieve the effect of rapid air exchange in the compartment.
2、 It is not recommended to use the air conditioner fresh air alone; if the air conditioner fresh air function is required, the windows and skylight exhaust fans must be opened simultaneously, which is conducive to the rapid circulation of fresh air inside the compartment and the air conditioner, and to avoid the spread of air pollution in the compartment.
3、 Disinfect the air duct and return air port in accordance with the bus.
4、 If you need to use the fresh air function of the air conditioner to ventilate the compartment, please do the following:
(1) Take out the dust screen of the air conditioner every day and clean it outside the vehicle at least once. The filter screen can be soaked in the chlorine containing disinfectant with effective chlorine concentration of 250mg / l-500mg / L for 30 minutes, then rinse it with clean water and dry it before use.
Note: It is not recommended to use alcohol for disinfection. If you use alcohol, it takes 30 minutes to fully volatilize, and then check and dry the volatilizer before use to avoid potential fire safety risks.
2) The air conditioner is equipped with air purification and disinfection, anion purification and ozone disinfection functions. Users can increase the use of this function to disinfect and purify the carriage air.
● Traditional air conditioning operation: by pressing the "ten" key symbol, the cleaning and disinfection device can be turned on, and the corresponding indicator symbol will be lit on the panel.
● Electric air conditioning operation: by long pressing the "ventilation" key symbol, the cleaning and disinfection device can be turned on, and the corresponding indicator symbol will be lit on the panel.
● Before opening the ozone disinfection device, close the doors and windows and let passengers leave the vehicle (ozone has a pungent odor and has a certain stimulus to the human body). After the disinfection function is activated, it will automatically exit in 15 minutes. After disinfection, open the window for 10 minutes.
3) The air outlet in the driver's area should be closed. Because the driver works long hours, it is recommended to open the side window glass to inject fresh air into the driver and the compartment to avoid the transmission of viruses to the driver's area.
4) Special note: purification and disinfection device is not the standard configuration of CLING air conditioner; only products equipped with purification or disinfection device have purification or disinfection function. Users can open the air return outlet to check or consult with our service personnel to see if the vehicle is equipped with a purification or disinfection device.